Friday, May 18, 2012

New Stair and Rail And Iron Balusters Doylestown


 Some "Before" photos with the carpet and original all wood balusters.
I meet lots of dogs doing my job and I must say...definitely, the best dog ever!!
This is a recent job I completed that included a New Stair and Rail and Iron Balusters in Doylestown PA. The homeowner decided on a design with "S" scrolls every 4th baluster. It totally transformed their foyer, their dining room, their kitchen, and, I think, their entire house. We pulled out the 3 separate old staircases, and replaced them with these brand new gleaming staircases. The old ones were covered with carpet, and to say the old stairs were sub-par construction, is the understatement of the year.

If you suspect, or know, your stair or rail is of sub-par quality, or appearance, be sure to give Ron a call to schedule your FREE consultation to learn about your Stair and Rail Replacement, and Iron Baluster upgrade options. Whether it's in Doylestown, Wrightstown, Langhorne, Feasterville, Furlong, Churchville, or any other Bucks County Town, give me a call.

Call/Text  Ron @  215-694-5046
Email: 45stairman@gmail.com