Monday, September 27, 2010

Install Iron Balusters in Voorhees NJ


Here we Installed Iron Balusters and gave her new Posts ,Rail, and Nosings. The homeowner wasn't in love with her existing Staircase, so she faux finished the stringers and I Installed Mouldings to dress it up a little. I think the difference is amazing. I wish I had a before photo. It was ugly. Believe me.
If you're tired of your old, ugly, wobbly, creaky, outdated, unsafe, stair or rail, give me a call, and make an appointment. I've been helping your neighbors for 20 years make their homes more beautiful, (and bringing them up to current code standards) Iron Balusters are a great way to accomplish that. Surprise your wife or husband with a new Stair or Rail. Christmas is coming. Start the new year with a new Stair and/or Rail.
Call Ron today @ 215-694-5046